Steel Wall Containment
All of the secondary steel wall containment systems serve as precautionary containment measures in the event of fluid spillage and are placed in or above ground. Our systems are quality controlled and quality assured to meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
These structures come in a variety of shapes and dimensions, which provide options for a wide array of project needs. Each system is calculated and designed to match the required containment capacity. We will obtain and safely install the proper fit of a secondary steel wall containment system for your project.
Galvanized Steel Wall Panels
- Professional Installation
- Top quality materials (high grade galvanized steel)
- Low maintenance
- OSHA approved crossovers
- Wall Heights: Standard 33″ other wall heights available upon request.
- Corrugated and flat styles
- Gauges: Standard 16 gauge panel thickness. Other gauges available upon request.
- Post Options: Above ground or in-ground
For both above ground and in-ground systems, standard square, and rectangle. Other shapes please consult with Petrosmith Sales and Engineering.
P.O. BOX 6291
Abilene, Texas 79608
West Texas Yard
10512 W County Rd 150
Midland, Texas 79706